The University of Tennessee Chattanooga is delighted to offer its International Undergraduate Student Scholarships in USA to help outstanding and high achieving students who wish to acquire a bachelor’s degree in USA. Interested students from across the globe are welcome to apply for this programme.
The study programme is available for international students who will undertake an undergraduate degree at the university. The successful students will be awarded up to $5,000 per year for their undergraduate studies.
The University of Tennessee Chattanooga was established in 1886, it is an above-average public university that is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. It provides more than 140 undergraduate majors and concentrations, over 50 undergraduate minors, and nearly 100 graduate programs and concentrations.
Why choose to study at the University of Tennessee Chattanooga? By coming to this university you will be allowed to study in a wide range of academic areas of your choice. It also offers a broad variety of services to help overseas students both within and outside of the classroom.
Application Deadline: Application Closes 1 July 2021
- Institution: University of Tennessee Chattanooga (UTC)
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Value of Award: Up to $5,000
- Mode of Application: Online
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible for Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an International first-time student who have completed their UTC International undergraduate application and received an acceptance letter with a UTCID can apply for this award.
- UTC defines international students as F-1 visa applicants/holders.
- International students who are currently beneficiaries of other opportunities are not eligible for this UTC Undergraduate award.
- Recipients must retain active F-1 status to receive the second installment of the program.
- Students must be enrolled for the minimum 12 credit hours. Students who are on a reduced course load are not qualified to obtain the second installment of the program.
- Students whose records shows Code of Conduct violations or Honor Code violations will not be qualified to receive the program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: In order to grab this opportunity, candidates must apply for admission to UTC. After enrolling, then they can fill out and submit the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are to submit their resumé, Essay, and two letters of recommendation to the university.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission must hold a minimum of 2.5 GPA during their first semester at UTC to receive the second installment of the program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must meet the minimum English Language Requirement of the university, to prove that their oral and written English is sufficient for an undergraduate study.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga will provide up to $5,000 each year to the outstanding and deserving international year-one students.