Do you wish to get a first-class education in the USA? Apply for the Academic Excellence awards offered by the university.
The degree programme is aimed at transferring and supporting students who wish to commence an undergraduate degree program at the university in USA.
Monmouth University was established in 1933, it is a first-tier profit-owned institution that encourages its students to be leaders who are willing to make major contributions to their community and world at large.
Why study at this University? The institution offers a broad range of services to students and their families, enabling a good and accomplished student experience. By coming to this university you will have several education and leadership opportunities.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2021
- Institution: Monmouth University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- To be taken at : USA
Who is eligible to apply Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: All Citizens from across the world as well as Transfer student.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the aspirants must have high school certificates with an excellent results.
How to apply
- Application Process: Candidates must take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After registering, then use Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide an official high school transcript(s), letter of recommendation, essay, standardized test scores (Aspirants coming into the class of 2021 choose the Traditional Application Review)
- Admission Requirements: Interested students are recommended to meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Foreign students may apply test-optional, but will be asked to take tests that measure English proficiency, such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- Monmouth’s academic excellence scholarships range from $3,500 to $16,000, and are based on a student’s cumulative grade point average (GPA) and test scores.
- International transfer students also may be eligible for the same scholarships as domestic transfer students. Those scholarships range from $2,000 to $9,000, based on cumulative GPA.