We are pleased to announce a Fixed Term Contract role for a Caredesk Customer Experience Executive – Moyale, Mtito Andei, Mombasa & Marsabit Caredesks within Commercial Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
- To offer high quality customer experience to all our customers
- To manage and resolve customer complaints.
- To provide customers with products and service information by clearly explaining procedures, answering questions and providing relevant information.
- To identify and escalate priority issues and where necessary, follow up customer concerns.
- To document all customer interaction information according to standard operating procedures.
- To ensure accurate and timely filing of all presented customer documentation.
- To maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Diploma in a business related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a customer facing role
- Must be able to communicate the majority language of the care desk location and its environs.
- Excellent understanding of Safaricom products & Services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate ability to handle pressure and perform duties well to completion
- Demonstrate ability to be a team player, working to achieve own and team targets
- Products, Services and Technology Knowledge
- Proven negotiation skills
Please note the successful candidates will be required to stay within the respective caredesk’s enviroment.