In commitment to support students, Lincoln University is pleased to announce its International Scholars Scholarships in the USA this year. This award is available for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to assists those outstanding international students who wish to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the university in USA.
Lincoln University was founded in 1919 in Oakland, California. It is profit-owned university, it registers more than 500 students in business administration undergraduate and and graduate programmes, also as an English language programme, credential programmes, and bachelor’s degrees in science.
Application Closes: 1 May 2021
- Institution: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level; Undergraduate
- Available Scholarships: Ten
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible to apply Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: International students are eligible.
- Available Courses: Any undergraduate subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students.
- Then must have an SAT score of 1000 or higher and a 3.3 or higher high school GPA.
How to apply
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission in an undergraduate programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of qualifications, a transcripts of results, and copies of any other important documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, the candidates must present previous years degree.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants whose country’s main language is not English will have to present proof of sufficient level of English language abilities. Please check the English language requirements section for more details.
Lincoln University will cover the full tuition fees to the winning candidates who will be enrolling in an undergraduate degree programme in the USA.