Intending to support the education of talented and motivated students in the USA, the Cards Against Humanity is actively welcoming applications from foreign women for the Science Ambassador Scholarships.
The aim of this educational award is to assist with providing the full-tuition fee in the area of science, technology, engineering or math for the outstanding students who wish to study in the USA.
Why choose this programme? The organization goal is to help talented and inspired women women in science, technology, engineering, math and aims to help designers overwhelm their unconscious preferences and examine their performance from the perspective of a spectrum of vulnerable clients.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: Cards Against Humanity
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: High School or Undergraduate degree
- Available Awards: Five
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Foreign applicants
- Available Courses: A high school or undergraduate degree in the area of science, technology, engineering, math or in STEM course area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for award, you must:
- Intend to be pursuing or plan to follow a high school or undergraduate degree in the required field.
- Also be attending in the US or Internationally.
How to apply
- Application Process: To enroll for scholarship, aspiring students are to upload a video including;
- A short-lecture
- Clear, innovative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- The video must be of three minutes or less in length.
- It can be about any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you.
- It needs to be scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a copy of a valid ID card, a passport in JPG format, a CV and academic documents
- Admission Requirements: All aspirants must meet the admissible requirements of their preferred universities in USA in their appropriate courses.
- Language Requirement: English Language is the eligible language, you need to have a good knowledge so you can excel in your studies.
The Cards Against Humanity will provide a full tuition fee waiver for high achieving and talented women to study science, technology, engineering, math or STEM fields in the USA.