Students who wish to participate in the International Student Scholarships are welcome to apply for the scholarship programme, offered by the Louisiana State University. The Study award is accessible for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational scholarship seeks to acknowledge the efforts of high achieving and deserving students who wish to undertake an undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university in USA.
Louisiana University is ranked 70th among Federal universities and 35th among flagship universities worldwide. By studying at this university, you will get several degrees, and a field of career opportunities and good faculty. It is an amazing university with a firm culture and good image.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 1 March 2021
- Institution: Louisiana State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Available Scholarships: NA
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible for Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe
- Available Courses: Undergraduate and graduate degree in any field of study offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for this award, you must meet these criteria:
- Undergraduate: Must be an incoming first-time, full-time freshman who has successfully completed secondary school, must have at least a 24 ACT composite or another equivalent, and have a secondary school GPA of at least 2.0 as converted on the U.S. scale.
- Graduate: Must be an incoming graduate student who has been admitted to an LSUS Graduate Program.
How to Apply for the scholarship
- Application Process: If you want to participate in this opportunity, you are required to take admission in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide complete official records for the secondary level of education and are advised to submit ACT or SAT scores.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this programme must go through the entry requirementsof the university.
- Language Requirement: All overseas students who are admitted (except for transfer students who have submitted a satisfactory TOEFL/IELTS score and have received transfer credit from an accredited U.S. institution for the equivalent of LSU’s English 1001 and 1002 or 1004 and 1005 with a grade of “C” or better in each) will be required to take an English placement test prior to registration.
Louisiana State University will cover the cost of tuition fees of the winning students for the duration of their studies in USA.