To acknowledge the efforts of high achieving and deserving students, Arkansas State University is glad to offer its International Freshman Scholarships. Interested students are welcome to apply for this wonderful opportunity which is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main aim of this international scholarship programme is to support and motivate international students who will be enrolling in an undergraduate degree programme at Arkansas State University in the USA.
Arkansas State University is a public research university in Jonesboro. Arkansas State University is the catalyst for growth in the state, the Delta, and the Mid-South region. Its mission to educate leaders, improve intellectual development and enrich lives.
Application Deadline: 30 March 2021
- Institution: Arkansas State University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Available Awards: Not known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible for Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: Citizens from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree program in any course area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a high school CGPA of about 3.25 or above, then be registering as first-year students.
Method of Application
- Application Process: All aspiring students must take admission in the appropriate degree programme to the university in USA.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are recommended to provide the following documents: Resumé, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other important documents.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students applying for this admission are required to check the entry requirementof the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a non-English speaking country or country whose first language is not English must provide good evidence of their knowledge in English. Check the English language requirementssection for more details.
Arkansas State University will provide an award of $3,000 each year to the successful students who want to study in the USA.