Western Illinois University in USA is happy to announce the International Presidential Scholarships for students from all nationalities. This award is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main aim of this study award is to acknowledge and assist intelligent students by rendering financial assistance for their undergraduate degree or graduate degree at the university.
The Western Illinois University seeks to welcome more excellent students as starters and a promenade by which the skilled freshers can exempt themselves from other students.
The Western Illinois University constitutes of four educative institutes that aids students grow their potentials in several fields such as Business & Technology, Arts & Sciences, Fine Arts & Communication, Education & Human Services, and an Honors College, the School of Extended Studies nontraditional programs.
Application Deadline: 15 May, 2021
- Institution: Western Illinois University
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible to apply?
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from across the globe are eligible
- Available Courses: Undergraduate or graduate degree in any field of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, the candidates must meet all the necessary criteria:
- Aspiring students must have to be a fresh admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- They need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Also must enrolled in full-time online studies are eligible.
Aspiring students must have obtained a degree equivalent to an approved U.S. bachelor or high-school degree. Each successful scholar will receive a renewable allowance of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters to study at the Western Illinois University.