For the international students interested to study in the UK, the University of Birmingham is offering the International Excellence Scholarships. Interested students can apply for this wonderful opportunity.
The educational scholarship is designed to appreciate the efforts of international students who will commence an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1825, the University of Birmingham is a public research university that is situated in Edgbaston, Birmingham, UK. The university aims to secure a top position in all major global rankings, improve its student-staff ratios, grow talented scholars, and provide a world-class atmosphere to study at the university.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.
- Institution: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Available Scholarships: Not Known
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be taken at: UK
Who is eligible
- Acceptable Nationalities: All countries of the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering, Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified for admission, aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Must be categorized as a Foreign student for fee purposes.
- Must have enrolled in the School of Engineering as their solid choice.
- Then have obtained A*AA/AAAA at A-Level in accepted subjects, or comparable qualifications.
How to apply
- Application Process: To take part in this award, you are required to take admission to the university. Then you will be considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: All aspiring students must provide copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates are to meet the recommended entry requirements of their selected field of study of the university.
- Language Requirement: All aspiring students are advised to present proof of their English language proficiency in accordance to the university requirements.
The successful students will receive up to £1,500 grant for their undergraduate study provided by the University of Birmingham.