If you are looking for funding opportunity to acquire a degree in USA, you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Full-tuition International Excellence Awards offered by the University of Kansas to help your study in USA.
These educational programme are available for the international year-one and transfer students who desire to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the University.
The University of Kansas was established in 1865, it is a public research university with about five campuses. It offers hundreds of undergraduate and graduate degree programs. There are various major options and also different pre-professional programs.
Why choose to study at the University of Kansas? It offers its students research, internships, study abroad and other opportunities for educational enrichment. KU is dedicated to executing the highest-quality undergraduate, technical and graduate programs that are the best in the universe.
Application Deadline: Application is Ongoing!
- Institution: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate degree
- Mode of Application: Online
- Available Scholarships: Few
- To be taken at: USA
Who is eligible for Scholarship
- Acceptable Nationalities: Students from all over the world.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, the candidates must:
- Be an international student who wants to undertake a degree in the US
- New freshmen and transfer students are eligible to apply
- For KU International Excellence Award, first-year freshmen applicants must have a minimum 3.5-4.0 GPA.
- Students must also be in F or J visa status to be considered
How to apply
- Application Process: All aspiring students are required to take admission to study at the university. For those US Citizens or permanent resident, they should apply through KU Offices of Admissions.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide the following supporting documents;
- Official SAT or ACT scores (optional)
- Official proof of English proficiency
- Resume or CV describing all your extracurricular activities, leadership, service, and awards
- Choose three activities from your resume/CV and explain how they have been meaningful to you
- A 500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Your personal and academic goals and how you hope to achieve them at KU
- Your field of study and specialized interests within it
- The ways you intend to use what you learn at KU when you return to your home country
- A topic of your choice (you may submit an essay you used for another application)
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, you are obliged to check the English proficiency needed for enrollment.
The University of Kansas will provide a full tuition waiver worth $100,000 + ($25,000+/year) to the chosen number of students to complete their undergraduate study.