If you are looking for financial assistance to acquire a degree in Australia then you have an amazing opportunity to apply for the Paula and Tony Kinnane Music International awards at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The grant is accessible for both home and foreign students who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is public research university situated majorly in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It offers students with a wide range of degree programmes.
By studying at this university, you will have the capacity to study with some of the best students in the world. The university has an international reputation for creating change, by offering knowledge management for a better world.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Sum of $10,000
- Available Scholarships: Two
- Mode of Application: Online
- To be taken: Australia
Who is eligible to apply
- Acceptable Nationalities: Home and International students are eligible.
- Available Courses: Undergraduate degree programme in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: The aspirants must meet these criteria:
- Aspirants must give auditions for the Bachelor of Music (Honours) program to the Head.
- Then must be enrolling full-time in the first year of the program.
Method of Application
- Application Process: Candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. Please apply online before the due date.
- Supporting Documents: Academic CV, academic certificates, transcripts, and a copy of passport are to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Interested students are to check the entry requirements of their preferred program.
- Language Requirement: If you want to be enlisted in this programme, aspirants must meet the English language requirement of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide $10,000 each year to the winning international and home students to study in Australia